Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
For the love of the Game
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a virtual cache. The coordinates are BOGUS!
This cache is for real baseball fans! Anyone can pick a favorite major league baseball team, but it is in the MINORS that the real game is played. Minor league baseball players don’t make gazillions of dollars a year. They are likely never to go to the majors. They play at modest fields, rather than huge stadiums. They are the unsung heroes of baseball. PLAY BALL!
To claim a find:
- Locate a minor league baseball facility. This can be from any of the minor leagues. (It can even be a stadium which was used by a team that is now defunct.
- Give the name and location of the facility, what team(s) play there, and which league the team is affiliated with.
- Post the coordinates of the main entrance to the facility.
- Post a picture of yourself (with your GPSr) at the main sign.
- Each facility may only be claimed once.
- The facility must be the home field for the team, no practice facilities allowed.
- Only one log per geocacher.
(No hints available.)
...other caches hidden or found by this user
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:41 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum