Skip to Content

This cache has been archived.

sbechyns: Archivace.

More
<

Krusovice

A cache by sbechyns Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 04/14/2014
Difficulty:
2 out of 5
Terrain:
2 out of 5

Size: Size: small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

Tato keš je věnována obci Krušovice, která se rozkládá asi devět kilometrů severně od Rakovníka a leží na silniční spojnici měst Praha – Karlovy Vary. Krabička je zaměřena naprosto přesně, bohužel zde nejspíš zlobí GPSka, tak prosím buďte trpěliví při hledání. 


Historie obce:

Vznik Krušovic se podle některých zdrojů datuje až do doby před rokem 1000. Počátek osady byl spjat s tvrzí, stojící na místě dnešního pivovaru, staročesky zvanou Krušejovice. První písemná zmínka o obci však pochází až z dob krále Přemysla Otakara II. (tedy z druhé poloviny 13. století). Král tehdy dokončil stavbu křivoklátského hradu, jeho provoz a tedy i obranyschopnost pak zajišťovala tzv. hradská manství. Ta byla dvojího druhu - služebná a robotná. Krušovice byly manstvím služebným, pro hrad tu byly např. vyráběny šípy apod.

V první polovině 17. století v Evropě zuřila třicetiletá válka. Její dopady se nevyhnuly ani zdejšímu kraji, když Sasové obsadili Rakovník. Zde se projevila nevraživost Rakovnických ke Krušovicím a jejich pivovaru, když rakovničtí měšťané obec v roce 1631 za průvodu Sasů napadli. Krušovice byly vypleněny, přesto se zde však pivo vařit nepřestalo.

Na konci 40. let minulého století se Krušovice již plně vzpamatovaly z prožitých válečných útrap a mohlo začít nové období rozvoje. Proběhla zde obnova místního veřejného osvětlení, opravy cest, vysazování stromků atd. V obci bylo také založeno JZD. V 60. letech byla postavena nová požární zbrojnice, proběhla generální oprava budovy MNV, byl zřízen místní rozhlas, vybudovalo se dětské hřiště pro mateřskou školu. V 70. letech pak byla přestavěna a rozšířena požární zbrojnice, čímž vznikla místnost pro knihovnu, která se do této doby stěhovala z místa na místo.

Obec dnes:

Krušovice leží v průměrné výšce 379 metrů nad mořem. Počet obyvatel činí 590. Celková katastrální plocha obce je 636 ha. Místní obyvatelé mohou využívat plynofikaci, kanalizaci i veřejný vodovod. Občanská vybavenost:

  • Základní a mateřská škola Krušovice
  • Sportovní hřiště
  • Poštovní úřad
  • Ordinace pro dospělé
  • Kosmetický salon, nehtová modeláž, pedikůra v budově OÚ
  • Prodejna potravin
  • Pekárna
  • Hotel a restaurace u Lípy
  • Knihovna
  • Kostel a hřbitov

Krušovický zámek:

Barokní zámek v Krušovicích nechává roku 1728 vystavět Jan Josef, místodržitel a nejvyšší zemský maršálek, na místě staré tvrze. Po jeho smrti roku 1731 panství dědí jeho dcera Marie Anna, která se vdává za hraběte Josefa Viléma z Fürstemberka. Za Fürstenberků je v letech 1816 – 1817 zámek přestavěn na jednopatrovou budovu ve tvaru písmene L. Fürstenberkové zámek vlastní až do roku 1945. Dnes je zámek součástí krušovického pivovaru a jsou v něm byty jeho zaměstnanců a muzeum pivovarnictví.

Sbor dobrovolných hasičů:

Dobrovolný hasičský sbor byl založen v obci Krušovice roku 1884. Pro přihlášení se dostatečného počtu členů bylo téhož roku zažádáno o schválení stanov a sbor zahájil svou činnost roku 1885 za předsednictví Josefa Rabase, velitele Fr.Kokše a pokladníka Jos. Truksy. 

Dne 1. ledna 2009 byla, po cca 10 leté přestávce, obnovena činnost hasičů. Bylo zakoupeno hasičské vozidlo zn. IFA, zprovozněna stříkačka PS 12 a získána stříkačka PS 8, čímž se zajistila akceschopnost jednotky, která je nyní zařazena v kategorii JPO V. V současné době má sdružení 49 členů včetně dětí.

Zdroj:

http://www.obec-krusovice.cz/

http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kru%C5%A1ovice

http://www.obce-mesta.info/obec.php?id=Krusovice-541974

History:

The emergence of Krušovice according to some sources date back to the period before the 1000th. Beginning of the settlement was connected with the fortress , standing on the site of today's brewery, old Bohemian called Krušejovice. The first written mention of the village is from the time of King Ottokar II . (ie, from the second half of the 13th century). The king had completed the construction of Křivoklát castle , its operation and therefore the defense then provided the highway vassalage . It was of two kinds - the maid and robotics . Krušovice were the maid vassalage - for the castle were made ​here arrows , etc.

In the first half of the 17th century in Europe, the Thirty Years War was raging . Its effects are not spared to this region, when the Saxons occupied village. Here we demonstrated animosity Rakovník residents to Krušovice residents and their brewery when Rakovník townspeople village in 1631 for the parade of the Saxons invaded . Krušovice were ransacked , but the brewery didn’t close.

At the end of the 40s of the last century Krušovice has fully recovered from experienced war damage and could start a new period of development. There was restoration of local public lighting, maintenance of roads, planting trees , etc. There was also based collective farm. In the 60 years was built a new firehouse , a general repair of buildings MNV , was set up local radio, was built the playground for kindergarten . In the 70 years it was rebuilt and expanded firehouse , thus creating room for the library , which by this time moving from place to place.

The village today:

Krušovice lies at an average altitude of 379 meters above sea level. Population is 590. Total cadastral area of the village is 636 ha. Local residents can use gasification , sewage and public water supply. Amenities:

• Primary and Nursery School Krušovice

• Sports Ground

• Post Office

• Surgery for adults

• Beauty salon, nail salon, pedicure

• Store food

• Bakery

• Hotel and restaurant in Lipa

• Library

• Church and Cemetery

Krušovice castle:

Baroque chateau in Krusovice was bulit in 1728 by Jan Josef, the governor and the Chief Marshal , on the site of the old fort. After his death in 1731 the estate inherited by his daughter Maria Anna, who was married to Joseph William Earl of Fürstemberka. By Fürstenberg in the years 1816 - 1817 the castle was rebuilt on a one-storey building in the shape of the letter L. Furstenberg owned castle until 1945. Today the castle is part of Krusovice brewery and there are apartments of its employees and Brewery Museum.

Volunteer firefighters :

The voluntary fire brigade was founded in the village Krušovice in 1884. To subscribe to a sufficient number of members was the same year applied for approval of the statutes and the choir started its activities in 1885 under the presidency of Joseph Rabas , commander Fr.Kokše and Treasurer Jos. Truks .

On 1 January 2009, after 10 year pause, was renewed activity of firefighters. Fire engine was purchased brand IFA , launching syringe PS 12 and PS 8 syringe obtained thereby ensuring agility unit, which is now included in the category JPO V. Currently, the association has 49 members , including children.

Source:

http://www.obec-krusovice.cz/

http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kru%C5%A1ovice

http://www.obce-mesta.info/obec.php?id=Krusovice-541974

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

[Kmen u zeme]

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)



 

Find...

361 Logged Visits

Found it 323     Didn't find it 18     Write note 7     Archive 1     Temporarily Disable Listing 3     Enable Listing 3     Publish Listing 1     Needs Maintenance 1     Owner Maintenance 1     Update Coordinates 3     

View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 9 images

**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Current Time:
Last Updated:
Rendered From:Unknown
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.