Incorporated in 1907, the original city hall was on the current Benton Elementary School campus. The second location was near the volunteer fire department. The current City Hall, the former Chapman House, was donated to the city by the Board of Commissioners, moved to its current site and renovated.
This cache is part of the Jackson County Heritage GeoTrail!
* * * CACHE DESCRIPTION * * *
For more information about the challenge, go to
Jackson Country Heritage GeoTrail.
Should be a relatively quick, but fun find that the kids will enjoy! No special tools required