Find 10,000 caches - individually or as a "team" with other cachers.
The rules for the challenge are as follows:
- In order to qualify for this cache, the total number of caches found by all cachers who are signing the logbook must be 10,000 or more.
- For example, if 3 cachers team up, and cacher A has 7,000 finds, cacher B has 2,500 finds, and cacher C has 500 finds, they may all "team up" to find and sign the logbook together, and then each cacher may individually log the find online.
- Cachers may only participate in a team once.
- Signing the logbook before you qualify is not allowed. You and all the cachers in your team must meet the requirements before you sign the logbook.
- Photos of your team in action are optional, but encouraged!
This challenge is to encourage teamwork and geo-friendships. If you are a cacher that already has many finds, why not team up with another cacher who may not have as many? Also, finding this cache with another cacher will count as a qualification cache for OHMIC's Geo-Friendship Challenge.