Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Last Home of Gertrude [Mafra]
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Take your time and visit the Archaeological Museum as well as the menhirs nearby. Then go for the hunt. The place is an abandoned village since 30 years called "Broas" (no, you won't find it on a map, event a military one). To get to know more about it, find the cache!!! From this cache, you should be able to see a former one (A room with a view) was is now disabled. The cache contents was:
- This cache is located in an abandoned village near São Miguel de Odrinhas.
- a mouse pad related to cartography
- a piece of plastic bubble film with huge bubbles (kids should appreciate)
- a piece of small adhesive pad
- a small reading lamp
- a paper block made of obsolete military maps
Vs lbh trg guvefgl, lbh fubhyq svaq nalguvat ohg gur pnpur...
- Trackmaker fileGPS Track Maker file
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 6/16/2018 12:48:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time (7:48 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum