Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is an easy walk.
The cache is in an old, round, red Christmas tin, and contains the following:
- A Hot Wheel
- 6 Small packets of chicklets from Mexico
- Various Title Company ink pens
- Cozumel, Mexico key chain
- Commonwealth golf tees
- Chicago Title lapel pin
- 25 cent chip from Colusa Indian Casino
- Commonwelath 'sticky' note pad
- 1952 California State Fair racing ticket
- 2 Barry Bonds baseball cards
- Handheld fan
- 1980 Sands $1 slot token
- 1990 pack of Topps baseball cards
- 1989 pack of Topps baseball cards
- And a note pad and pen to log your feedback
Cnex va gur pvepyr... SBER!
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:42 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum