This geocache is one in a series called St. James Farm. When you find this cache, you can obtain a code needed to find the series final called:
St. James Farm Final
Horse and Hound Cemetery
At posted coordinates, you will be standing at a sign explaining the St. James Farm Horse and Hound Cemetery. Look at the headstones in the cemetery. Gather this information:
Find the marker for what you might say if you eat something delicious. Count the letters in the first word. Call this A.
Find the marker for the first name of a famous British Prime Minister. Count the letters in the second word. Call this B.
Find the marker for a baseball field position. Count the letters in the second word. Call this C.
Find the marker for Fiona’s horse. If you don’t remember, think of an item that is unique. Count the letters in the first word. Call this D.
Now walk behind the fenced area to the back section of the cemetery and find the special marker for another special horse. Count the letters in the second word. Call this E.
Now fill in the blanks below with your answers and make your way to the final.
N41 50._ _ _ W88 09._ _ _
[E-4][E][D-1] B [A-1] C
**Note the cache location has changed and is now not along the path due to construction soon.
Eagle Son made this container and asked if I could use it and after thinking about it, I had a perfect spot. After I did a little sanding and special theme painting it was put in place. Thanks Eagle Son!
1. This Geocache is placed on DuPage County Forest Preserve property with permission. Permit #322
2. Do not place the following items in the Geocache: Food items, inappropriate, offensive, or hazardous materials.
3. DuPage County Forest Preserve hours are 1 hour after sunrise until 1 hour after sunset. Preserve users must not be in the preserves after hours.
4. It is the visitor’s responsibility to be aware of the policies and rules pertaining to this preserve. For more information on preserve rules contact Visitor Services at (630) 933-7248.
5. All Statutes, Ordinances, rules and regulations pertaining to the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County are applicable.