To log this cache:
1. Find a water lock on a waterway that has not been previously logged here or on GC630A (now archived) cache. Fully identify your lock.
2. Provide the waypoint of what you consider to be the main portion of the lock. PLEASE ADJUST YOUR COORDINATES TO BE ON THE LOCK.
3. Take some pictures, showing your GPSr, the lock AND a sign or plaque with the lock's name displayed if it is not plainly clear that what you have submitted is a lock. No drive-by photos accepted. Submit photos at time you log it, or wait until you have them.
4. Please provide some background information or a web site if possible.
5. Multiple locks on the same waterway can count as separate finds. One log per lock, one log per cacher/team.
6. No back dated logs. Log your find the date you enter it in the system NOT the date you found it.
Please consider that the vast majority of people won't know your lock, so please do a good job of showing it to us! I will delete logs that don't comply, obviously taken from a vehicle or are double logs with GC630A.
Here is a nice recent find by Emilia in the eastern part of The Netherlands. ========>>>
Visit my other locationless cache:
Tools for working with locationless caches have been generously provide by boulter. They include a distance calculator to see if your proposed target is available or if someone has logged your target.
Searching for other locationless caches to log? Try BeachBuddies' and Buxley's.