The main event! This year there will be all new puzzles and caches to find. Stay tuned for more details.
Saturday, August 23, 1-5 PM
The starting point is at the dead end gravel road that parallels hwy 59 and just past the 59er. Meet Glacier_Ice at the coordinates for your game sheet and game rules, and be ready to play!
This challenge WILL require the use of a vehicle. So plan to get together in teams to save gas. There will be an extensive amount of driving. HPVs are not really recommended for this year's challenge.
Heed the words of Marvin Candle...
1) There will be poison Ivy and prickly plants. We don't recommend shorts and sandals.
2) There will be mosquitoes. Bug spray is wise.
3) You will need a Park pass
4) It will behoove you to stay very hydrated.
5) This game is not a foot, it is just a game. A challenge if you will, but not a 'foot'.
If you arrive late at the starting point and the hosts, Glacier_ice and missionmode are gone. You can find them back at camp. Group use #1, area 6a. The challenge packages will be there.