Skip to Content

<

Mutejovice - Certuv kamen

A cache by sbechyns Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 08/05/2014
Difficulty:
1.5 out of 5
Terrain:
2 out of 5

Size: Size: small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

Tato kes je venovana obci Mutejovice a predevsim Certove kameni.


Historie obce


Název obce je odvozen od osobního jména Mutěj a můžeme jej chápat jako „ves lidí Mutějových“. První písemné zmínky o Mutějovicích, které tehdy příslušely královskému panství Křivoklát, pocházejí z období vlády Jana Lucemburského a datují se do let 1325 a 1337. K roku 1356 se mutějovický kostel sv. Václava připomíná jako farní. Již ve druhé polovině 16. století bývala v Mutějovicích škola, jedna z prvních v širokém okolí. Za třicetileté války byla obec roku 1634 vypleněna a farnost dokonce na čas zanikla. V roce 1707 byly obnoveny farnost a škola, roku 1740 postaven kostelík sv. Prokopa. Velká pohroma postihla Mutějovice v roce 1806, kdy rozsáhlý požár strávil 47 domů i kostel. V letech 1867 až 1871 byla katastrem Mutějovic položena železniční trať z Prahy do Chomutova. V roce 1880 došlo k založení místního sboru dobrovolných hasičů, roku 1893 pak byla v Mutějovicích zřízena pošta. V této době se v okolí obce rozvíjela těžba kamenného uhlí a pěstování chmele. Po Mnichovské dohodě  se Mutějovice na sedm let staly poslední pohraniční obcí na české straně - sousední Kounov už ležel v Říši.

Současnost


V současnosti jsou Mutějovice slibně se rozvíjející obcí. Dnes zde žije na 732 obyvatel, kteří mohou využívat služeb zdravotního střediska, pošty, restaurace, obchodů, knihovny a sokolovny se sportovním areálem a dětským hřištěm. Zdejší děti mohou navštěvovat jak školu, tak i školku. V roce 1998 tu byl dokončen vodovod, v roce 2003 plynofikace. Celkem je v Mutějovicích 317 domů, z toho trvale obydlených je 220. K obci patří také osada Lhota pod Džbánem a malá osada Džbán, která vznikla až v 19. století.

Čertův kámen


Čertův kámen u Mutějovic je dáván do polohové souvislosti s kounovskými řadami. Jedná se o ploše oválný křemencový blok ležící na plocho. Jeho rozměry kolísají od 300 do 460 cm při výšce nad terénem asi 100 cm. Zhruba uprostřed svrchní plochy je 15 cm hluboký zářez, orientovaný přibližně ve směru kounovských řad. Prohlubeň nejeví stopy umělého zásahu a jedná se nejspíše o součást původního reliéfu mohutné křemencové čočky.

Co říká pověst:


Jedinou studnu v Pnětlukách chtěl prý kdysi zavalit čert kamenem a umořit místní osadníky žízní. Popadl v kraji obrovský balvan a letěl s ním do Pnětluk, cestou ho však zastihlo trojí kohoutí zakokrhání, ztratil sílu, balvan upustil a zmizel. Kámen, který čert na zádech nesl, je podle pověsti pozoruhodně zvrásněná křemencová skalka, která leží na rozcestí silnice z Mutějovic k místnímu nádraží a zelené turistické trasy ke hradu Džbánu. Skalka je registrovaným významným krajinným prvkem a někteří badatelé soudí, že mohla mít souvislost s kamennými řadami u Kounova, jedna z prohlubní na vrchu kamene má prý umělý původ a sloužila jako astronomický hledáček. 

Měření:


Měřením bylo zjištěno, že spojnice Čertova kamene s nejzápadnější a nejvýchodnější řadou na Rovině tvoří výseč, v níž lze pozorovat Měsíc při jeho severních deklinacích.

PROSÍM SCHRÁNKU NEVYTAHOVAT, JEN OTEVŘÍT VÍKO SMĚREM NAHORU.

History of the village


Name of the village is derived from the personal name Mutěj and can be understood as a "village of Mutěj‘s people". The first written mention of Mutějovice, which at that time belonged royal estate Křivoklát, dating from the reign of John Jucemburský and date back to the years 1325 and 1337th to 1356th mutějovický the church. Vaclav mentioned as a parish. Already in the second half of the 16th century used to be Mutějovice School, one of the first in the region. During the Thirty Years War in 1634, the village was looted and parish even the time lapse. In 1707 the restored parish and school, in 1740, built the church of St.. Prokop. Great Mutějovice disaster struck in 1806 when a large fire has spent 47 houses and a church. In the years 1867-1871 was the Land Registry Mutějovice railway line from Prague to Chomutov. In 1880, the establishment of a local volunteer fire brigade, in 1893 it was established in Mutějovice post. At this time, the village developed around coal mining and the cultivation of hops. After the Munich Agreement with Mutějovice seven years become the latest frontier village on the Czech side - neighboring Kounov was lying in the Empire.

Present


There are currently Mutějovice promising communities. Today there live to 732 residents, who can use the services of the health center, post office, restaurants, shops, libraries and sokolovny a sports complex and a children's playground. The local children can attend both school and kindergarten. In 1998, the aqueduct was completed in 2003 gasification. In total, the Mutějovice 317 houses, of which 220 are permanently inhabited village to include the settlement Lhota pod Džbánem a small settlement pitcher who originated in the 19th century.

Devil's stone


Devil's stone at Mutějovice is given in relation to the position kounovské series. This is the area of ​​the oval quartzite block lying flat. Its dimensions vary from 300-460 cm in height above the ground of about 100 cm. Around the middle of the upper surface is 15 cm deep notch, oriented approximately in the direction of the Kounov series. Depression does not appear traces of artificial intervention, and it is probably part of the original relief of the massive quartzite lenses.

What reputation says:


The only well in Pnětluky apparently wanted to stone the devil once overwhelmed and redeem local settlers thirst. He grabbed the edge of a huge boulder and flew with him to Pnětluky, but the way he caught three cock crow, lost power, boulder dropped and disappeared. The stone that the devil was carrying on her back, according to legend, notably dented the quartz rock garden, which lies at the crossroads of the road from Mutějovice to the local station and the green tourist route to the castle Džbánu. Skalka is registered as an important landscape feature and some researchers believe that could be associated with stone rows at Kounov, one of the recesses on the top of the stone is said to have an artificial origin and served as an astronomical viewfinder.

Measurements:


Measurement, it was found that the connector Devil's stone with the westernmost and easternmost range of the layers forms a sector in which one can observe the moon at its northern declination.

PLEASE DO NOT PULL OUT THE CACHE, JUST OPEN IT UP.

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Qhgvan fgebzh ir iýšv bpí ilššípu uyrqnph

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)



 

Find...

587 Logged Visits

Found it 558     Didn't find it 7     Write note 6     Temporarily Disable Listing 2     Enable Listing 2     Publish Listing 1     Needs Maintenance 6     Owner Maintenance 3     Update Coordinates 2     

View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 50 images

**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Current Time:
Last Updated:
Rendered From:Unknown
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.