“Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say no more!”
Ever been bushwhacking,
only to be whipped by a branch and declare
“It's just a flesh wound.”?
Hate looking into all those shrubberies
for that elusive film canister in a
swallow house? (African or European)
Ever felt like you had to do the silly walk
to stay stealthy while searching for a cache?
Do you subscribe to the belief that
“every cache is sacred, every cache is grand”?
The ministry of C.C.C. invite you to the argument clinic to debate your answers and celebrate the 22nd edition of Ottawa's favourite event!
Bring your own spam and join us
at the Castle of aaarrrrggh to share your adventures.
Here's where to find it:
Other needed information:
- We all get together and swap stories at the above coordinates between 6 and 9 PM Saturday, November 8th.
- The hall does not have a restaurant, so bring your own dinner. This cuts down on costs for everyone and allows freedom of movement around the hall without being tied to a table and a bill.
- Sorry, but *NO* alcohol can be served or consumed at this edition of the event, so please do not bring any along. The CCC team will bring along a selection of soda and juices to share with everyone, or feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage of choice.
- Please post a note on this page indicating if you can make it and how many will be in your party.
- Parking is available onsite, and public transit is at the doorstep.
Visit the events section of our local forum for additional information,
ask questions, or suggest ideas.
Happy hiding and seeking!
See you at the hall on the 8th,
or perhaps on the trails...