Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
- Please only take a Travel bug if you have a Travel bug to leave.
- If you have a Travel Bug you just want to drop off without taking one, this is OK.
- Help the Travel Bug you take along on its journey.
- The Travel Bug Depot is a Cache where you can go to trade one Travel Bug for another. The Depot is actually a Cache container inside of a larger Cache container housing several Travel Bugs. The larger container also has some Ado not have a Travel Bug to trade out. However, the main purpose of this Cache is for Travel Bug exchange.
- The cache is located in the Sue Simpson Garden. This is a little known mini park located at the edge of Greenville city. The cache is placed where the least amount of search impact will occur to this well maintained area, but please be mindful of the plant life you will have to cross over going to the cache.
- The coordinates should put you within a couple of feet of the cache and you should have no difficulty finding it.
BACK TO TOP
[Good Luck and Happy Bug Trading]