How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The actual physical cache is not at the co-ordinates posted on this cache listing !!
This location is only a "virtual Geo-Art location"
The final cache is located 15.43 Km’s from the posted co-ordinates @ a bearing of 61.44 degrees.
"Wood Tick Trail Geo-Art"
Cache #001 -> N51° 47.670 W106° 49.967
This Geo-art Trail is dedicated to the lowly Saskatchewan Wood Tick. You will encounter many wood ticks while on this trail in the summer months of May, June, July and August. The trail borders the Montrose Community pasture. You will see a variety of wildlife, birds and livestock. The caches are attached to the road side of fence posts. Cache safely, take your time and enjoy the country side.
- The cache containers contain a 1" log strip, folded accordion style. Please replace the log strip in the same fashion.
- The majority of the trail is located on an all-weather graveled country road (caches 1 - 70). For your safety park on the shoulder and use your 4 way flashers at all times.
- Caches 71 - 106 are located along a summer only road which is best traveled in the summer months when the road is dry.
- The cache containers are reflectorized and are visible from your cache mobile.
- You may encounter uneven terrain, badger holes and other tripping hazards. Please be careful.
- Residents along the trail are aware of the caches. Smile and wave to the friendly folk while out on the trail.
Cbfvgvba lbhe zbhfr ba gur trb-neg, ubyq qbja gur yrsg zbhfr ohggba naq qent qbja gur cntr.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum