How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
We are a little bit mischievous so we thought we'd set you a puzzle.
The cache is not at the above coordinates. Solve the Puzzle to find where the cache is.
It's called Einstein's Puzzle, or a Zebra Puzzle but we think it should be a Reindeer Puzzle, as they are our friends!
In Lapland, where we live with Santa, our Reindeer live in a stable block. Each stable has a Reindeer in it and we know that the stables are numbered one to five , from left to right. Let's see if you can solve the riddle and extract the coordinates from the following
1. Dasher lives in the first stable.
2. Cupid has a Unicorn Teddy.
3. Dancer drinks Carrot Juice.
4. Comet likes Cheese.
5. The Reindeer who likes Crisps drinks beer.
6. Prancer lives in the stable with a red blanket.
7. Dasher lives next to the stable with the blue blanket.
8. The Reindeer with the yellow blanket eats Mince Pies.
9. The Reindeer with the green blanket drinks sherry.
10. The Reindeer who likes cookies has a Panda Teddy.
11.The Reindeer who likes carrots lives next to the Reindeer who has a Pussy Cat Teddy.
12.The Reindeer who has a Teddy Bear lives next to the Reindeer who eats Mince Pies.
13.The stable with the green blanket is immediately on the left of the stable with the white blanket.
14.The Reindeer living in the stable right in the center drinks milk.
15.The Reindeer who likes carrots has a neighbour who drinks Mulled Wine.
To find the cache go to;
North 51. Carrots Cookies. Pussy Cat Zebra Mulled Wine
West 001. Mince Pie Red. ( Dancer + Unicorn) (Comet + Crisps) Beer
You can check your answers for this puzzle on GeoChecker.com.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum