How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Please do not go to the location of this listing looking for the cache !!!!
You must solve the following puzzle to get the final coordinates and get your smiley.
You can use the decoder below to get the real coordinates for the cache find.
N 37 FC.TLE W 082 HE.LHT
The decoder for the caches is as follows:
H=1 A=2 T=3 F=4 I=5 E=6 L=7 D=8 M=9 C=0
Ovt Erq Qvpr :)
- GeoArt for the Nearby PiggyI AM THE CO OWNER OF THE HATFIELD MCCOY GEOTRAIL WITH SPONGEBOB CACHEPANTS AND WE HAVE WORKED HARD TO CREATE LOTS OF CACHING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU IN HATFIELD MCCOY COUNTRY. THIS LITTLE PIGGY LOOKS REALLY GOOD ON YOUR CACHE MAP !!!
- Locks of LoveBe sure to bring a lock for the Locks of Love cache
- No Piglet Pass HerePlease do not drive in the areas for caches listed as NO PIGLET :)
- River of BloodBe sure to stay long enough to do the Hatfield McCoy GeoTrail River of Blood series where you can gather up 50 caches that are all a 5 Difficulty ! Only accessible from a Kayak or other floating craft.
- What to do while in Hatfield McCoy CountryCome let Keith give you the ride of your life while seeing the Hatfield McCoy Feud Country. He will even stop and let you get 10 caches on our Geocache Matewan Series while enjoying the ride.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum