ALL 2015 GEOCOINS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED. The caches will remain as regular caches to earn your smiley, but no coins are available on this challenge. At last count, there were still some 2014 sets of coins, so you might want to look for those if you haven't yet earned those coins.
Tri-Cities 2015 Geocoin Challenge
Hidden Treasures of the Mid-Columbia
- Travel around Tri-Cities (including West Richland) to find 28 of the 32 geocaches and 1 of the 4 multi or puzzle caches to earn a geocoin map with four trackable “X marks the spot” magnetic puzzle pieces.
- All the caches have code words or paper punches. You will need a total of 7 in any combination for each city, plus 1 multi/mystery of your choice (multi/mystery caches are shaded) for a total of 29 cache finds.
- Upon successful completion of the challenge, one X per city and one base map will be awarded per household (which will give you one complete set).
- Kids (12 and under) who complete the challenge the weekend of the event will receive a prize.
- You must also have a geocache account to receive your geocoin.
Geocoin Challenge Entry Form
Kennewick: K01-GC5P0CA, K02-GC5P0CG, K03-GC5P0DT, K04-GC5P0EC, K05-GC5P0EM, K06-GC5P0EX, K07-GC5RDBT, K08-GC5VR3A
Pasco: P01-GC5PHWF, P02-GC5PHWC, P03-GC5PHW8, P04-GC5PHVD, P05-GC5PHWP, P06-GC5PHWT, P07-GC5PHVT, GC5PHVM
Richland: R01-GC5NXTX, R02-GC5RMEP, R03-GC5MZQX, R04-GC5MZR1, R05-GC5NXX1, R06-GC5NXR8, R07-GC5NXRM, R08-GC5NXTJ
West Richland: W01-GC5PKN1, W02-GC5PKN3, W03-GC5PKN5, W04-GCPKN6, W05-GC5PKNA, W06-GC5PKNB, W07-GC5PKND, W08GCPKNF