Tri-Cities 2015 Geocoin Challenge
Hidden Treasures of the Mid-Columbia
- Travel around Tri-Cities (including West Richland) to find 28 of the 32 geocaches and 1 of the 4 multi or puzzle caches to earn a geocoin map with four trackable “X marks the spot” magnetic puzzle pieces.
- All the caches have code words or paper punches. You will need a total of 7 in any combination for each city, plus 1 multi/mystery of your choice (multi/mystery caches are shaded) for a total of 29 cache finds.
- Upon successful completion of the challenge, one X per city and one base map will be awarded per household (which will give you one complete set).
- Kids (12 and under) who complete the challenge the weekend of the event will receive a prize.
- You must also have a geocache account to receive your geocoin.
Geocoin Challenge Entry Form
Kennewick: K01-GC5P0CA, K02-GC5P0CG, K03-GC5P0DT, K04-GC5P0EC, K05-GC5P0EM, K06-GC5P0EX, K07-GC5RDBT, K08-GC5VR3A
Pasco: P01-GC5PHWF, P02-GC5PHWC, P03-GC5PHW8, P04-GC5PHVD, P05-GC5PHWP, P06-GC5PHWT, P07-GC5PHVT, GC5PHVM
Richland: R01-GC5NXTX, R02-GC5RMEP, R03-GC5MZQX, R04-GC5MZR1, R05-GC5NXX1, R06-GC5NXR8, R07-GC5NXRM, R08-GC5NXTJ
West Richland: W01-GC5PKN1, W02-GC5PKN3, W03-GC5PKN5, W04-GCPKN6, W05-GC5PKNA, W06-GC5PKNB, W07-GC5PKND, W08GCPKNF