CHALLENGE: 52 Weeks of Events
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
|CHALLENGE: 52 Weeks of Events
I was inspired by this challenege: 52 Week Event Challenge
To qualify for and be able to log a find on this challenge cache you must meet the following requirements:
- You must attend 52 consecutive weeks of events.
- This is a streak challenege.
- All event types count. ( Event, CITO, Mega, Giga, Blockparty)
- A week runs from Sunday to Saturday.
- All previous attended events count, including ones you've hosted. (You may already qualify)
- Provide proof that you meet the qualifications. You may do this any one of three ways: a public bookmark list of your qualifying cache finds, reference to or screenshot of your profile (if applicable to the challenge), or a list of qualifying caches in a note or found log. Links are appreciated.
- If you choose to list the qualifying caches in your online log, you must provide the GC code, the title of the cache, and the date you found it.
- Please post proof of your qualifications within 48 hours of logging a find.
- You may feel free to sign your name on any cache in this series for which you have yet to qualify. However, as we do maintenance or replace lost/muggled caches, we will audit the cache logs. We generally give cachers the benefit of the doubt, but if your name is not present on the logsheet at the time of your "found it" log, your log may be deleted.
- For additional help to see if you qualify, visit the "Related Web Page" for a GSAK macro.
- GOOD LUCK!
|This Cache Hide
The cache is located at the posted coordinates.
The posted rating on this cache is for the Challenge. The rating for the container is about
If you take the hard way, the rating for the container is about
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum