Welcome to The Penultimate Peril. I am sorry you have stumbled upon this unfortunate series of geocaches, a word which here means tupperware hidden in the woods located by using multi-million dollar satellites. If your luck is better than that of the Baudelaire orphans, you can solve the puzzle below to find the coordinates of this cache before Count Olaf does. DO NOT GO TO THE POSTED COORDINATES and, please, use HIGH STEALTH so you and the cache are not apprehended by the authorities or by muggles, as Lemony Snicket has been. In fact, you may want to seriously consider using the dark abyss of the night for your cover.
Please see your local library for books on:
- Graphic representations of surface of earth and of extraterrestrial worlds - Holography - Books notable for ownership or origin
- Analogy - Epistemology: The unconscious & the subconscious
- Secret associations & societies + Newspapers in central Europe; in Germany - Quotations: Collections in other Germanic languages
- Bibliographies and catalogs of anonymous & pseudonymous works + Museology (Museum science)
- Criminal Law - Groups of people
- Conscious mental processes & intelligence - Time + Data Processing & Computer Science + Library & information sciences
You do not have to have read Lemony Snicket's very forlorn diatribes in order to solve this puzzle. Check your answers below and proceed at your own risk. Please do bring your own writing utensil.
With all due respect,
P.S. This cache is #12 in A Series of Unfortunate Caches. In order to solve #13, you need to take careful note of the letter / number combination hidden inside each of the physical caches #1 through #12.
P.P.S. Congratulations (or perhaps apologies) to GrammaB for FTF.