Strathaven Central or Strathaven was a railway station on the Darvel and Strathaven Railway serving the town of Strathaven and was jointly worked between the Glasgow and South Western Railway (G&SWR) and the Caledonian Railway (CR). The CR owned the Loudounhill to Strathaven section and the G&SWR owned the section from Loudounhill to Darvel and beyond
The station opened as an extension of the line from Stonehouse and in 1904 was connected with the Hamilton and Strathaven Railway via a link to Strathaven North. It was renamed as 'Strathaven' a few months before closure in 1965
Zntargvp, ybbx ybj.