XX Do have a look at the other pictures attached below
Cache In Trash Out® events bring geocachers together to care for the geocaching game board: planet Earth. CITO events might focus on tree planting, litter pick up, or even habitat restoration. They’re a chance for geocachers to give back to their local spaces and communities.
This year you’ll have two opportunities to earn special CITO 2016 souvenirs by attending CITO events during the 14th Annual Cache In Trash Out Weeks: April 16 – 24 and September 17 – 25, 2016 (if events have been published in your area).
We will gather at 08h30 am for a quick orientation and photo session and you will have the option to proceed on one of two trails depending on the distance of your choice. There are 16 caches on the Buffalo Trail and 8 on the Tree Dassie Trail and a few others within easy reach of the parking area. The CITO will end at 17h00 and earlier for the shorter route.
What to bring:
1) Bring along some secateurs (pruning shears) or slasher or hedge clippers or panga etc. for your own use to clear the overgrowth.
2) Long pants, long sleeves, hats, sunscreen, bug spray and gloves are recommended.
3) Bring snacks, refreshments and drinking water - minimum 2 liters for the longer hike.
4) Light rain/drizzle/mist will not cancel the event so pack in a raincoat. (In this case we will up the terrain by 1 star!).
5) And as always, bring your Geocaching equipment!
Please log your "will attend".
We look forward to "many hands make light work" and especially to a special geocaching event where we work hard, socialise and log caches and most importantly give back to the earth by making this a special place.