Good free parking at the start. N51° 59.600 W0° 42.39.200.
Also three other spots, Dobbies Garden centre on the A5, The Rugby Club opposite Dobbies off the A5 and The south end of Watershall Park at N51 58.690 W 00 42.872
Walking Direction: Best carried out in numerical order, to avoid back tracking on some multis!!
WARNING and NOTES
1.There may be sheep or cattle in the first two caches.
2 There are a couple of caches that may/will be affected by brambles possibly later in the year. (Helps muggle pinching, sorry)
3. There is one busy road crossing. Access is straight accros on a straight section, be patient.
4. Obviously a canal and a small River Ouzel, keep small children under control.
5. It has some muggle areas, just be brave and get the cache. There are some odd ones where you may feel to obvious, but if you see the cache or the attached green cord (to reduce random muggle pinching), please just sign the web you have found it. But not the Field Puzzles!
6. We have placed some intersting Field Puzzles all around this loop, with all the information in the box. We have put two copies of the puzzles in each one, as we realise most cachers go around in pairs and all the puzzles are generally children friendly as well..
7. Please put in your visit log whether any maintenance is required on any of the caches.
8.The river can flood at odd times, low caches have been tied to trees to avoid floating away, please respect.
CHARLIE, HAS HIS EYES ON YOU!!
Charlie our lovely liver/white Welsh Springer Spaniel, has enjoyed spending time setting all these caches for your enjoyment.
Well over 160 caches hidden now, all on their various daily exercise walks from home. (Poor old MTQ and missus!!)
Hints are generally good to help you find the cache quickly and get off. Although for hint free caching, the Title will help.
We enjoy reading all your logs, so just a few new words on each cache, if possible, would be great for us.
Favourite points are always nice as well!
ROUTE: After 7L20, stay on riverside path.
At inital seat. How many Bolt heads are there, that could actually be sat on? Answer = A.
Cache is hidden at N51 59.(A-5)01 W00 42.92(A+3).
Don’t forget the BONUS letters and numbers.