St Leonards West Marina is a disused railway station in the West St Leonards area of the borough of Hastings, East Sussex. Opened by the Brighton, Lewes and Hastings Railway in 1846 as part of what became the East Coastway Line, it was the first permanent station to serve the area and became part of a feud between two rival railway companies over access to nearby Hastings. Although ultimately inconvenient for local services, the station became an important goods railhead and the location of amotive power depot for locomotives working express services to London.
The station was closed in 1967, and its buildings were subsequently demolished. The site is now the car park of a clothing warehouse store. Where the engine sheds stood is now a train washing facility which was built in 1958. The warehouse and a row of houses now stand where the coal yard and freight sheds once stood. The remains of both platforms can also still be seen.