This cache is located in Rainham, Greater London.
Rainham railway station is on the London, Tilbury and Southend Railway line, serving the town of Rainham in the London Borough of Havering, east London. In official literature the station is shown as Rainham (Essex) in order to distinguish it from the station of the same name in Kent.
It is 12 miles, 50 chains (20.3 km) down-line from London Fenchurch Street, and is situated between Dagenham Dock to the west and Purfleet to the east. Its three-letter station code is RNM and it is within Travelcard zone 6.
When the station opened in 1854, it was in Essex. However, boundary changes in 1965 meant the station was now located within Greater London. National Rail seemingly did not fancy changing the station name.
There is 20 minute free parking at the back of the car park, at the given coordinates in the waypoints.