Come say good-bye to Brush Boy and Brush Girl before they move to South Carolina to embark on their next geocaching/life adventure.
When: Monday July 11th, 2016 - 5:30-7:30PM
Where: The Greene Turtle
1604 Ridgeside Court
Mount Aiy, MD 21771
Who: All geocachers and their families
We will miss Brush Boy and Brush Girl when they move to South Carolina. Some interesting geocaching facts about them:
- First event attended - GCMMJR - Maryland Geocaching Society March '05 Meet & Greet
- First cache found - GC5155 - Okla-Home-A - Found 6/22/2003
- First cache found that is not archived - GC40D1 - Morgan Run - Tadpole Pond - Found 07/04/2003
- First to find or second to find on several of Carroll County's oldest caches
- Oldest cache found - GC39 - The Spot - Found 6/29/2016
- Currently 9th on the Maryland's All-Time Caches Found list. The day they move to South Carolina, they will be 4th All-Time on South Carolina's List.
- Has found 743 geocaches in Carroll County, which is the most all-time. The next closest is over 80 behind them.
- Was the organizing force behind the creation of the Maryland Star
- Was the hider for GC5HXWE - CAM 2015 - Bear Branch
If you are planning on attending, please post your Will Attend as soon as you can, so we can give an accurate number to the restaurant. Everyone will be responsible for their own tab.