To find this cache, you must first retrieve the clue from the Toponaut: Fountainhead 3, Relics cache.
This series needs to be done in sequence, both geographically, in order of difficulty, and to retrieve clues to continue. Detailed instructions will be included for the first cache, and then decrementally so as the series progresses. All together the series will lead to about a 6 mile round trip hike (or possibly more of course!).
Please see the first cache in the series for preamble and important information on what you'll need.
Primer (intended directions with map reading tips along the way)
- The first target is a confluence point, where two streams join into one.
- There are 4 red star/projection "stages", and one last projection to the final.
Some other notes:
- I have set the "not winter friendly" attribute solely due to difficulties with finding the piles of rocks in the snow.
- As you navigate, it might be prudent to come up with a point that is "too far". For example in the first cache, using the trail system as a guide.
- Have fun wandering! However this is wild territory so be mindful of heffalumps, woozles, and other bumbling bumbles.
Links to caches:
No night caching
Best Series 2016