The Springwood Mural is on the southern side of the railway in Springwood. It consists of both local flora and fauna, but it is only the fauna that this cache is related to. So brush up on your wildlife and head down there.
When collecting the information, take into account the twenty animals in the mural on both sides of the underpass in Macquarie Rd. You may need to look behind cars that park along the street. If you have children with you, please take care on the busy road.
The cache is located at S33 42. ABC, E150 33. DEF
A few people are having trouble with the number of frogs and lizards- see hint below.
- A is the number of possums minus the number of adult kangaroos
- B is the number of frogs plus the number of insects minus one
- C is the number of birds
- D is the number of lizards, squared
- E is the number of snakes
- F is the number of reptiles plus marsupials plus amphibians minus two
The final location is a short walk to an area where you may find some of the wildlife you observe in the mural. It is also possible to park very close to the final location if you wish. There are picnic tables nearby.
**** Congratulations to thomo31 for First to Find****