This was another one of our favourite cache containers. It had a malfunction in its original incarnation. We've tweaked it so we're hoping that it won't have any issues this time around. The original cache was found 47 times and received 19 favourite points. Here is the write up from the original cache page:
It may look like it's not there...
...but the solution is in hand.
THESE ARE THE RULES!
1. Do not use your own tools. No wires, no sticks - no tools!
2. Do not insert anything inside.
3. Do not cut the straps!
4. Do not attempt to tilt it.
5. Do not hit nor tap nor smack nor thump it.
6. You must sign the physical log in order to log this cache found.
7. Please put the cache back (don't forget the lid), following the instructions on the container.
Please do not post spoilers in your logs or pictures,
we don't want to have to delete them!