An event for those in and around the Mornington Peninsula to get to gether to start the hunt for Captain Mary Hyde's ship, The Golden Cache.
Meet up with other cachers to form a team to complete the challenge, or just swap ideas on what the challenge you entail:
- July 15-16 – Build your crew by attending or hosting an event and earn a souvenir. The more friends you have on Geocaching.com, the easier it will be to keep sailing on…
- July 17 – 23 – Though the treasure may seem far away, if you work together you’ll earn the first map piece one day.
- July 24 – 30 – Don’t be afraid to take the lead, to earn the next map piece you already have everything that you need.
- July 31 – August 6 – When you work with a crew, earning the third map piece becomes easier to do.
- August 7 – 13 – Challenge yourself to earn the last piece, or else the search for lost treasure will never cease.
Even if you are not wanting to complete the search for the Golden Cache, the event is a good excuse to meet other geocachers from the area.
***Special offer for New Geocachers *** Are you a newbie cacher attending your first event? If you enjoy geocaching and wish to take your membership further, you will be eligible for 1 month free upgrade to a premium membership. See me at the event for the details. This special offer has been kindly sponsored - once you attend the event and have logged your attendance you can claim your free one month premium membership.