You'll find Space Ace Word Association game by going to the website http://hyotynen.iki.fi/relaatiot/ , choose Relaatio 223- Space Ace from the drop-down menu and click Pelaa!. Solve all the words in the mystery, and you will get final coordinates for the cache.
Instructions for the Space Ace Word Association game:
- The words combined are linked in one way or another. Eg. - Christmas –December- month - Day - Sunday - ...
- Type your guess in the text box on the right side of the screen and click the Arvaa (Guess in english ) button or press enter.
- You can use either lowercase or capitals, it does not matter and in the longer words the game also forgets spelling mistakes.
- Getting into next box happens by guessing the word ( border word) between boxes.
- Changing the box is done by clicking on the tiny squares in the upper right corner. If the box is open, the number of words that are unknown will appear in the thumbnail box.
- The game is automatically saved as long as the cookies are allowed in the browser so you can continue to solve it later. Deleting cookies will clear your gaming situation.
- You can also solve puzzles at the same time with multiple browsers and / or eg desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc. The game mode is merged from behind the Asetukset (Settings in English ) link under the guessbox. To save the game situation first with one browser, enter your username (käyttäjätunnus in Finnish) and password (salasana in Finnish) and then search for the game with the same username after the other browser.
- Blue boxes have words that are revealed when one of the border words has been guessed.
- Gray boxes have so far unrecognizable words. The number of letters in the words is displayed in brackets. Letters are replaced by dots. Special characters and numbers are displayed. For example, the word Rot13 appears in the form ...13 (5) before it has correctly guessed it.
- Green boxes have already guessed words.
- Use the Google, Wikipedia and your own knowledge etc.
- Asking and giving tips, and any kind of co-operation with other players / fellow geocachers / friends etc. is allowed and even recommended, although direct answers can spoil the joy of the game.
- If you get stuck, you should try to approach from another point of view.
- Enjoy the game!