The cache is not at the published coordinates.
Firstly about the station:
Shepherd's Bush is a London Underground station in the district of Shepherd's Bush, which is located in west London, England, United Kingdom. The station is on the Central line, between White City and Holland Park stations, and it lies in Travelcard Zone 2.
The station originally opened in 1900, but was closed for eight months in 2008 while the surface station building was replaced with a completely new structure and the underground station refurbished.
A number of stations in the area both past and present have borne the name Shepherd's Bush; today the Central line station shares its name with the adjacent London Overground Shepherd's Bush station, with which it shares a surface-level interchange.
An entirely separate London Underground station, Shepherd's Bush Market on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines is located approximately 1⁄3-mile (500 m) away. Until 2008, it too was called Shepherd's Bush until it was renamed to avoid confusion
When the station opened it was the original western terminus of the Central London Railway (CLR). The original surface-level station building was a terracotta-clad ticket hall with its entrance on the Uxbridge Road facing Shepherd's Bush Green. Like all CLR stations, the station building was designed by Harry Bell Measures.
To the north of the station was located the CLR's power station and Wood Lane depot which was originally accessed by a single track tunnel. The eastbound tunnel ended to the west of the station in a dead-end reversing siding with a cross-over junction connecting it to the westbound tunnel. When the now disused Wood Lane station was opened in 1908 to the north, a loop tunnel was created connecting to the eastbound tunnel.
An extension to Richmond planned in 1920 would have started here with the next stop at the closed London and South Western Railway station at Hammersmith (Grove Road); the work was never carried out. As part of London Transport's New Works Programme, 1935 - 1940, escalators were installed to replace the original lifts and in 1938, the platforms were lengthened along with those of the other existing Central line stations to accommodate eight cars instead of the previous seven. For a short period before 2008, the station was renamed Shepherds Bush Green until the rename of the separate station to Shepherds Bush Market.
Now for the cache:
Shephards Bush opened as a terminus on AB/CD/1900 and reopened as a through station on EF/GH/1908
Check your answer here and get the hint
About SideTracked Caches
This cache belongs to the SideTracked series. It is not designed to take you to a magical place with a breath taking view. It's a distraction for the weary traveller, but anyone else can go and find it too. More Information can be found at the SideTracked Website