CITO at the Suitland Bog!
The Suitland Bog is one of Prince George's very special Bogs that has a nice boarded trail system that you are able to walk on to see a variety of fauna and flora, there are even carnivourous plants!
The M-NCPPC Park Rangers would like your help in picking up litter in some target areas to help keep this awesome ecosystem clean!
6000 Block Suitland Road
Suitland, MD 20747
**Please let us know if you plan to attend here on Geocaching.com so we are aware of a headcount. You will also have to sign a service waiver listing the day of the event to participate.**
- We will be supplying Trash bags and gloves, but suggest you to bring your own gloves if you'd like.
- There are several parking spots available at the bog.
- There are no Bathrooms available at the bog
- Try to meet at the location and time, if you are late I will respond to messages as soon as possible and will try post the coordinates as an update to the event (either in the details of the logbook)
- There aren't any caches in the bog area or trails, but if you're interested in placing some after having helped with the CITO, feel free to request permission to from the PG Park Rangers Page. (I can say in advance that they'd only be approved of outside of the bog on the trails as to protect the bog.)