Ordinarily I host a Squirrel Appreciation Day event in January. This year, however, with the Australia Day souvenir as an incentive, I've decided to host Wombat Appreciation Day instead.
- John's Pizza Cafe, 616 Como in St. Paul
- When: Sunday, January 28, 4pm-5pm
- Who: you, your friends, your neighbors, anyone who enjoys good conversation, and/or pizza
- What: we're gonna celebrate Wombats & Australia
- Why: because wombats are cool! Plus you get a souvenir for attending.
The event is free; food and/or beverages are on your own. There's plenty of available free parking along Dale & Como.