MEET & GREET
TRACKABLE TRADING POST
GEOCACHING INFORMATION BOOTH
SIGNAL THE FROG, FOOD AND MORE!
…Bring a Friend!
Join the fun as we kick-off a weekend of excitement! Meet fellow geocachers on the eve of the Tri-Cities 2018 Geocoin Challenge Mega Event (GC7FTKR)!
Where: Sacajawea State Park (Parking Cost: $10 day pass or $30 year pass. Bring your Washington Discovery Pass, if you have one.)
When: Friday, June 22, 2018 - 6:00-8:00pm
What: Learn something new, share your experiences and meet other geocachers. We are all in this together!
- There will be a food vendor and a head start on some of the games that will run during the event.
- We will also have a Trackable Trading Post set up for those people interested in trading coins/trackables.
- Geocache Information Booth for those who want to learn more about geocaching.
- Carpool Station (Find other geocachers to carpool with for the main event).
- You will learn some tips, techniques and lingo commonly used in the geocaching world. Experienced geocachers are also invited to share their stories.
Check out our event website: www.tricitiesgeocoin.com
And Like Us on Facebook: Tri-Cities Geocoin Challenge