The posted coordinates would be a good place to park to find this cache, but you will have to solve the puzzle to find the final cache coordiates.
The final coordinates are
N 43 18.5AB W 091 47.3CD
G'day Mate! In honor of Australia Day, celebrated on January 26, here's a little quiz to help you learn a little more about the 'Land Down Under'.
1. Australia's first police force was made up of ________.
- women (A = 3)
- ministers (A = 5)
- convicts (A = 7)
- pillars of society (A = 9)
2. Egypt has a larger population of camels than Australia.
- True (B = 9)
- False (B = 5)
3. The dingo fence is the longest fence in the world.
- True (C = 5)
- False (C = 0)
4. Australia was the _____ country in the world to give women the right to vote.
- 1st (D = 4)
- 2nd (D = 8)
- 3rd (D = 3)
- 4th (D = 6)
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.