Shelford railway station, opened in 1845 by the Eastern Counties Railway, serves the villages of Great Shelford, Little Shelford and Stapleford.
Today trains pass through in both directions to and from Cambridge and London Liverpool Sreet
Shelford Station in the 1970's:
This artist's rendition of Shelford Station can be seen at the nearby bus stop:
For more information on SideTracked Caches please visit www.SideTrackedSeries.co.uk