Welcome to the BCGA Campout!
Join us for a weekend of camping and fun activities at the Beaver Valley Family Park, located in the West Kootenays, just outside of Fruitvale, BC. Visitors will find nice hiking trails, an 18 hole PDGA standard Disc Golf Course, playground, and easy access to a geoart area, power trails, and great quality caches.
A limited number of RV sites and tenting spots have been reserved for the BCGA. For more details and to book your spot, go to the BCGA website HERE.
Dates/Times: Friday, June 8, 2018 @ 2pm to Sunday, June 10 @ Noon
Check in: Anytime after 2pm on Friday, June 8. We will assign sites to all campers.
Checkout: Noon on Sunday, June 10.
Location: Beaver Valley Family Fun Park Gazebo. Event Coordinates are for the front gate. Please see campground map HERE for directions once you arrive.
Optional weekend activities include:
- Potluck dinner – Friday evening
- Pancake Breakfast - Sat & Sun morning
- BC Geocaching Association - Annual General Meeting – open to non-campers
- Saturday night BBQ
- Door Prizes
- Games & Crafts for kids
- Group Campfires
- Bear Creek Paw Geoart
- Many local Powertrails – NTN, SRT, T2T, Grooving the Cascade
- Other great quality caches – there are many in the area.
We have booked a group campsite, but spaces are limited. To book your space, fill in this form.
- Camping for BCGA Members is 40/weekend for tent campers, and 50/weekend for RVs.
- Camping for non-members is 50/weekend for tent campers,and 60/weekend for RVs.
- More than 2 people to a sleeping unit will be charged an extra $5 per extra for dinner Saturday night.
- $5 for dinner for non-campers at the AGM.
||If you are a Geocacher in the province of British Columbia, please join the British Columbia Geocaching Association. The BCGA is your portal to caching in and around BC. Visit bcgeocaching.com for details!