1. This IS a cemetery cache.
2. Please be respectful of this area and all cemeteries.
3. Do not hunt for this cache at night.
4. If mourners are present, come back at a different time.
5. Leave this peaceful and revered place in good condition.
6. As noted above please practice CITO.
IaSQ = Iowa Spirit Quest. It is a heading used on many
caches in other states that deal with Cemeteries.
This cache is placed with utmost respect for the area.
We have relatives buried in this cemetery. Just before
Memorial Day every year we visit all the cemeteries we
have friends and/or relatives in to place flowers.
We placed the cache near a number of children’s graves
that were off by themselves. We visited with the grounds
keeper and he said those graves, which are very old, were
placed there because those infants were unbaptized.
How sad. Please be especially respectful in this area.