Activities are as follows, but may not be in the exact order as listed.
- 10:18 AM - Cachers arrive for the event.
Oh, sure, I know some of you will be early, and some will be late.
Don't be too late or you'll miss the TB!
- There will be an event TB.
Do not post/share photos of the TB, please.
You may discover the event TB only if you attend the event!
- The CO and helpers will hand out slips of paper.
Please take ONE log for Each Person (if you're a team, that means more than one log).
Pens/Pencils will NOT be provided - BRING A WRITING UTENSIL << This should be easy, you're a cacher!
- Please fill out your log and place it in the bucket, basket, bag, or wherever logs are being collected for the drawing...
- Group photo.
- Drawing for the FTF.
- Destruction of the event TB will commence. If you haven't discovered the event TB, you were warned.
Please let me know if you will attend and >>> how many in your party <<< , so I can plan? Thank you!
- Mingle with other cachers.
- 10:48 AM - Everyone may leave (please do!) (go home, go caching, go eat a real meal).
Hopefully you all had fun and will have an extra special International Geocaching Day Souvenir!
I hope to see you here...
Please be respectful of the businesses here and park/drive carefully. There aren't a lot of parking spots here, but there are some behind the building and nearby.
GZ may be inside my car (in the parking lot) if it's pouring rain...
If the location or time is changed, you will find out online. Please Watch this cache page for announcements of any changes!
***** Congratulations to ____Bloomzinski____ for First to Find! *****
The cache name is based on the amateur radio operator phonetic alphabet, continuing a theme for my caches.
--... ...-- and Happy Caching!