Port Elliott - Seaside Ten
Southern Cross Caching, Schatzsuche & Mrs Allchin invite all cachers and their children to join us for a day of family fun at the seaside. With a special welcome to local cachers. If you can attend please advise the number of adults and children in your log.
- Horseshoe Bay, Port Elliot.
- Car parking is usually available near the listed coordinates or at S 35 31.802 E 138 41.289
- 26 January 2019
- From 11:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m.
Activities proposed include:
- Beach Cricket
- Mini cache hunt on the beach for children
- Team caching event
- Chairs, picnic blanket and a picnic lunch
- Bathers, towel, body board, etc.
- Hat and sunscreen
- A beach shelter if you have one
- The weather at Port Elliot is usually pleasant at this time of the year
- However it can be cold and windy so bring some warm gear just in case
- Or, it can be very hot - north wind days are particularly uncomfortable
All good things must come to an end. This will be our tenth and final Seaside Event. We would like to thank everyone for their support over the past decade and look forward to seeing everyone on this momentous occasion