From the 5th to the 9th century. A simple chapel, rebuilt several times, is built on the site. Dedicated to Saint-Cyr and Sainte-Julitte (his mother), martyrs, she is the place of worship of the parish founded by Saint Brice, successor of Saint Martin.
From the tenth to the fourteenth century. The church acquires approximately its present dimensions with its narrow and deep transepts. From this period there remain important Romanesque elements. A wooden panel in reverse hull ensures coverage.
In the fifteenth century. The church passed in 1477 under the responsibility of the chapter of St. Martin, which supports, at a lower cost, the work of the choir, the population ensuring those of the building. The architect was able to give the building a great unity in the flamboyant style of the late fifteenth century (see the porch narthex, basket handle, on the front door, south). The church is thus completed in the present aspect.
From the "modern" era 1550 to the Revolution. No modification, except a door to the west condemned. Objects of worship and ornaments disappear in the revolutionary turmoil.
Last quarter of the nineteenth century. The era will be marked by important works: porch, sculptures outside; stained glass windows (master glassmaker Lobin); installation of altars in transepts with porcelain panels made by the Lobin workshop (central panel of the high altar). The church is enriched with large paintings, among which "The martyrdom of St. Juliet". The choir is reorganized: the main altar is replaced by a large Gothic wooden ensemble, which remained in place until 1960.
The contemporary period. From 1970 is undertaken the restoration of the church degraded by the time and the bombardments (the windows are destroyed). The municipality, with the assistance of the Beaux-Arts, undertakes a thorough renovation work: exterior walls, forecourt, interior fittings with the restoration of the 13th century statues, restoration of the paintings, the Stations of the Cross and baptismal font. Note also the presence since March 2000 in the transept west of an organ, designed by Bernard Aubertin.