Adelaide Rd, Millicent, South Australia
This Geocaching Event is being held on the traditional lands of the Boandik people and we wish to acknowledge them as Traditional Owners. We would also like to pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and future, and acknowledge that the Boandik people have been an integral part of the history of the region.
The GeocachingSA committee who hosted Oz Mega 2014 Murray Bridge are pleased to invite you to Millicent and the Wattle Range District of South Australia for Australia's biggest and best geocaching event located halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne.
Registration for the event is free.
GeoVenture2020 will offer reasonable priced powered and non powered sites for those who choose to stay on site at the showground venue. In addition there are a variety of other accommodation options within the local area, including caravan parks, motels, hotels and B&Bs.
Things To Do…
While you’re here for GeoVenture2020, why not see the wider region and enjoy what the South East of South Australia has to offer. Some suggestions to start your planning include:
- Tours through the Coonawarra Wine region.
- Canunda National Park, with fishing, hiking and 4WD options.
- Tantanoola Cave network and National Park.
- Lakes and natural pools of Beachport.
- Saint Mary McKillop Centre, Penola.
- Historical trails in Penola and Beachport.
- Millicent Museum.
- Sand driving on beaches and scenic coasts.
- Fishing at Beachport, Southend, Canunda and elsewhere.
- And lots of awesome GEOCACHES.
For more information follow the link to our web page https://geocachingsa.com.au/events/geoventure-2020/