How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
“Blighty” is a nickname for England. It was placed by an English family whilst on holiday in August 2002.
Worz aka Andrew
It started with the following contents:
· Rubber punch bag
· “Star” stickers
· Lighter & candle
· Small bottle bubbles
· China bear toy
· Retractable computer modem cable
· 100 Pesetas coin
· 2 pencils (please leave)
· 15 log cards (please fill in and leave in the cache)
Gur juvgr ebhaq yvq pna or frra haqre n ebpx, ybpngrq whfg orybj gur ebbsyvar ng gur onpx evtug [of the shelter]. Lbh zhfg pyvzo nebhaq gur onpx.
- A little clue A picture of a map close to the cache - if you find this, you are close!
- Medium clueThe shelter
- Big clueThe route to the hiding place
- Ultimate clueThe actual cache location!
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum