Dunfermline has experienced significant expansion since 1999, especially in an expansion corridor on the eastern side of the town.
This growth has edged the population centre towards the town's boundary with the M90 road corridor; it is planned to continue until 2022. Major developments include the creation of the Duloch and Masterton neighbourhoods with over 6,000 homes, three new primary schools, new community infrastructure, employment land and the Fife Leisure Park. With the expansion there has been a dramatic rise in the town's population; more than 20% over a 15-year period.
Fife's foremost leisure destination Fife leisure Park constructed in 1999 extends to 35 acres and benefits from over half a mile of M90 motorway frontage.
The scheme is anchored by a 10 screen Odeon Multiplex Cinema as well as resturants, gym, bowling complex, gym and adventure golf.
N 56° 4.ABC W 3° 23.DEF
Just work out the theme and answers to the related Questions
NB: You will need to be looking at the building directly in front of you to answer some of these Questions
- (A) An important year for "30-34 Old Paradise Street" 19?1, Subtract 1 from the missing number.
- (B) 1? Years later that relates to the Hint (Part 2)
- (C) How many barrier poles can be found on either of the sides of the main entrance
- (D) The total number of books that relates to the Hint
- (E) Drop both "Os" and count the letters of the boys' name that is found here
- (F) Number of Rigging wires to the front of the building