Spero Traditional Geocache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
On 10 January 1885, plans for Spero (meaning "hope") were presented to the council. "Spero 2006" is now engraved at the entrance. The park was built around 1903 and on 28 June 1906 the Council's Parks Committee decided to call the pleasure grounds "Alexandra Park". The park has seen recent improvements, including new gates and railings in 2009 and a new play area in 2014. In 2018 the public toilets were closed. --- The cache is a small plastic container, with a log book and space for a couple of swaps. Watch out for muggles, especially after 3pm, when children flock here from the local school.
Fghpx jvgu zntarg gb zrgny srapr va FR pbeare bs cnex.