Welcome to the Oyster Creek Royal Promenade!
After Ca$hKat and Ca$hContessa play their royal "football" matches at the nearby Lost Creek Park, Ca$hQueen enjoys a regal jaunt along a pearl of a trail, with sightings of flora & fauna, fowl, rabbits, & fireflies, but beware, there are ancient dragons that swim and roam around the natural moat that surrounds the area.
Join her on a royal adventure through a picturesque promenade surrounded by beautiful nature.
Start your Promenade on the side of Oyster Creek Park and you will be greeted by trickling water falls, fountains, art, and people just enjoying being outside!
- Oyster Creek Trail: Apr-Oct 6am-9pm / Nov-Mar 6am-7pm
- Lost Creek Loop: 6am-10pm
- Water Garden Loop: 6am-10pm
Park and Trail Rules:
- Alcoholic Beverages Prohibited
- Pets Must be on a Leash
- No Motorized Vehicles Allowed on Grounds
- Dispose of Trash in Proper Receptacles
- Swimming or Wading Prohibited
- Hunting or use of Firearms Prohibited
- Horses Prohibited
TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE:
- Fill in N29 35.ABC W95 35.DEF, where:
- A=The number of words in the title of the sign.
- B=The time the park areas open MINUS 2.
- C=The time LOOPS close MINUS 6.
- D=The number of motorized vehicles allowed on the grounds.
- E=The number of rules on the sign MINUS 1.
- F=The number of items on the sign that are blue.