How This Geocache Works:
Step 1: Solve the riddle. Step 2: Find the last letter of the one word answer. Step 3: Find that letter on the table below. Step 4: Find what number that letter correlates to. Step 5: Plug that number into the co-ordinates frame given below. Step 6: Find the geocache.
The Frame: N 51° 17.(Last letter's number for answer 1)(Last letter's number for answer 2)(Last letter's number for answer 3)'
W 0° 21.(Last letter's number for answer 4)(Last letter's number for answer 5)(Last letter's number for answer 6)'
1. I have keys, but no rooms. You can enter, but you can’t go outside. What am I?
2. I have hills but no trees, I have cities but no houses, I have lakes but no water. What am I?
3. What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great person, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?
4. What English single noun has three consecutive double letters?
5. What gets wet while drying?
6. What word in the English dictionary is always spelt incorrectly?
Extra Information About This Geocache:
All answers are one word. Some may seem like they have an article (a, an, etc). They are irrelevant - ignore them. The riddles are in no particular dificulty order. The cache itself is a white film canister. Please replace exactly as you found it and make sure it is secure so it doesn't fall on the floor.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!
Congratulations to Sjrwilliams on his FTF!