Join us for the latest in a series of geocaching gatherings on the Fourth Tuesday of the Month in Baltimore County:
A Midsummer Evening’s
Frozen Cow Juice Social
Tuesday, 23 July 2019
✦ Prigel Family Creamery ✦
4852 Long Green Road
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Any and all geocachers are welcome,
from puzzle junkies and high-terrain addicts
to guardrail huggers and lamppost lifters.
Not a geocacher? You're welcome too!
Because ice cream.
This informal meet-and-greet event will be held at Prigel Family Creamery on Tuesday, 23 July, at 7pm. There will be a logbook for those who wish to sign, trackables to discover, cngugnts to trade, and prizes to win in a free raffle. Parking is available, and the establishment is wheelchair-accessible and kid-friendly.
The fine print:
• Purchase of icy comestibles is not necessary to attend this event, but you’ll hate yourself if you don’t try some
• All attendees are responsible for purchasing their own food and beverages
• If you bring a trackable item to the event, please be certain it is claimed before you leave
• Cowbrides are available only while supplies last
• Be on the lookout for miniature humans: they're far too busy thinking about ice cream to notice your car