Mini Event on the "International Geocaching Day" Aug. 17th., you will earn a special souvenir for your caching profile.
Join equally addicted cachers for coffe and dognuts and of course sharing embarrassing geocaching stories early in the morning, the Event will take place from 8:00 am. to 9:00 am. This will give you time to go Geocaching the rest of the day.
If you answer yes to any of the below questions, you may be addicted to Geocaching. But no fear, there is help for you. Come and attend the Geocacher's Anonymous Event where you will meet others like yourself.
1. Do you beat yourself up after several DNF attempts on a 1/1 cache, only to find out it was in the first place you looked?
2. Do you see Mystery Caches as something to fear, or hate them so much that you use the cache page to line your hamster cage?
3. Do you take your GPS everywhere you go?
4. Do you lie in bed, thinking about the cache you DNFed?
5. Do you take an alternate route to work?
6. Have you visited the Dollar Tree in the past week?
7. Have your ZIP lock bag consumption gone up more than 100%?
8. Have you tried to convince a muggle that Geocaching is cool?
9. Do you visit in-laws when a new cache pops up near there home?
10. Do you buy mint and eat them by the fistful just to empty the container?
11. Have you ever used your GPS unit like a cell phone to avoid suspicion?
12. Do you have your own sticker or rubber stamp?
13. Do you get excited when you see the Rubbermaid aisle at the grocery store?
14. Is your daughter named Garmin?
The Event is in the HomeGoods parking area, so if you plan to stay all day and mingle, you should probably bring your own lawn chair.