WA Goes Big - 2020 Albany
- Located at the Gilcreek Scout camp grounds. Entry is from Norwood road. Entry from 6pm.
- Camp fire will be going so come on down and meet some friends and plan your weekend activities. Bring some warm clothes, your camping chairs, roasting stick and possibly some bug spray, we will supply the marshmallows!
- Registration for the Big event will be held inside the hall from 6.00pm to 7.30pm so you can collect your event bag and find out more about the weekend.
- The BBQ will be fired up for a gold coin donation sausage sizzle dinner from 7pm. You’re welcome to bring any other food or drink you wish to consume or share for the evening.
- Kayaking is on offer from this location on the day and throughout the weekend checkout the Whats on guide to find out more.
Saturday 30th May - 1st June 2020 - WA Day Long Weekend Albany
This is the 7th year of WA GOES BIG and this year we are heading down to the City of Albany.
Situated 420km South East of Perth in the magnificent south coast of Western Australia. Albany is the oldest colonial settlement in Western Australia, predating Perth and Fremantle by over two years.
Its also home to the First Geocache placed in WA - Have you found this cache yet published back in March 2001.
What we need from you!
- Firstly log your will attend , this way we will know how many people are planning on attending and will assist with our planning. This will also have you notified every time we add more info about whats happening via an announcement.
- If you wish follow us on Facebook - West Oz geocaching, info will also be shared on this page.
- Check out our Website, westozgeocaching.net.au and follow the links to WAGB 2020 to find out more.